Century Group is now seeking Project Managers, for our Construction division to work closely with the Senior Project Manager and other members of the Construction team.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible to lead internal and external stakeholders through the complete build process from resource management and team building, to mobilization, construction and occupancy. This role will be responsible for all project off site activities, working alongside and collaborate with internal departments, trades and consultants while leading the construction team to successfully deliver several projects to the highest quality and standards according to Century Groups goals and values.
1. Works closely with the Senior Project Manager, Site Superintendent and other team members to manage the build of assigned projects
2. Provides direction and assign responsibilities, to reporting off site team members
3. Responsible for continuing to improve and develop systems, and operating procedures
4. Ensures safety regulations, and best practices are adhered to ensuring a clean and safe work site
5. Maintains and reviews budgets and project schedule and provides regular updates
6. Responsible for regularly communicating all relative and pertinent information, to all project team members and project stakeholders
7. Contract award and administration
Education & Experience
Required Bachelors of Business Administration, Architecture or Engineering; Construction Management, Project Management Professional designation (PMP) plus minimum 5 years’ experience working in construction in some capacity in addition to 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership skills, able to motivate strategize and lead by example
- Exceptional written, verbal communication skills and organisational skills
- Fully understand the construction process and methodologies
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment capable of making important decisions
- Ability to work under deadlines in a fast paced work environment
- Strong computer skills and experience having worked with multiple platforms and operating systems such as MS Office, Excel, MS Project and experience with Procore Construction Project Management platform strongly desired
- Willing to travel to site when required
Tap below to access our application system.