Coast Tsawwassen Inn, owned and operated by Century Group. A premium all-suite hotel, offering 90 comfortable and spacious rooms, banquet rooms, and fitness room. Consistently rated #1 in guest satisfaction and rated one of the finest hotels available within Coast Hotels.
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, the Room Attendant will be responsible for the cleaning of the hotel guest rooms.
1. Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering
2. Handles guest requests in a timely and professional manner, ensuring guest needs are met
3. Remove trash, dirty linen and terry
4. Clean bathroom and bedroom
5. Replace guest amenities and supplies in room. Replace linen and terry
6. Check that all electrical items are in working order. Reporting any damages or items not working
7. Wipe all surfaces. Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
8. Clean and buff all glass and mirror surfaces
9. Vacuum carpets and clean all tile floors
10. Performs all assigned duties and tasks in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures
11. Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety
12. Ensures that all irregularities, potential and real hazards are identified and reported immediately
13. Reports for duty punctually wearing complete uniform at all times
14. Performs any other duties as assigned by management
Education & Experience
A minimum of 1 year Room Attendant experience in a boutique or luxury hotel
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- An eye for detail and a personal standard of perfection
- Ability to stand for long periods of time with continually having to bend and lift
- Energetic, highly motivated and willing to learn to develop new skills
- Must be able to work alone or in a group and have a flexible schedule
Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities and more!
Tap below to access our application system.