Coast Tsawwassen Inn, owned and operated by Century Group. A premium all-suite hotel, offering 90 comfortable and spacious rooms, banquet rooms, and fitness room. Consistently rated #1 in guest satisfaction and rated one of the finest hotels available within Coast Hotels.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the Guest Service Agent/Shuttle Driver is responsible for operating the switchboard and bell services, greeting and welcoming all guests, providing superior service for all arriving and in-house guests, and driving the hotel van to pick up and drop off guests.
- Provides customer service and handles administrative duties, such as the check-in and check-out of guests, handling guest concerns, assisting with arrivals and departures of groups and tours, luggage storage and assist with reservations.
- Demonstrates a customer service attitude with internal / external contacts.
- Handles cash, credit and debit card transactions in accordance with Hotel Policies.
- Inputs data accurately into the appropriate database.
- Reports discrepancies in room rates, payment information and credit arrangements to appropriate manager for follow up.
- Verifies accuracy of daily inputs, including payment transactions, and submits daily shift audit for review by the night audit.
- Liaise with all departments on a regular basis to ensure efficient and smooth services are provided.
- Driving Hotel Van to pick up/drop off guests is a must
- Other duties as required.
Education & Experience
- Grade 12 graduation
- Minimum 1 year guest service experience preferably at the Front Desk in a busy hotel environment
- Diploma in Hospitality preferred or Hospitality industry courses in Hotel Management
- 1 year related work experience, Hospitality Diploma and/or equivalent combination of education and experience an asset
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Fluent in English (read and write)
- Technical aptitude
- Able to work flexible hours (evenings/weekends/holidays)
- Knowledge of reservation operating systems is an asset
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Able to multi-task and demonstrates initiative
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Demonstrates the Coast Core Values at all times
- Must have Class 5 Driver License
Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities and more!
Tap below to access our application system.