Coast Tsawwassen Inn, owned and operated by Century Group. A premium all-suite hotel, offering 90 comfortable and spacious rooms, banquet rooms, and fitness room. Consistently rated #1 in guest satisfaction and rated one of the finest hotels available within Coast Hotels.
The role of the Banquet Bartender is responsible for the service of banquet bar beverages to banquet guests as required by the banquet event order.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Serve banquet bar beverages to banquet guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner
- Gather all necessary bar supplies, garnishes, spirits and bar utensils to properly set up banquet bar according to hotel banquet bar standards
- At conclusion of function, ensure all equipment and supplies are returned to their proper location in a clean and orderly fashion
- Ensure service corridor safety by transporting all equipment in the proper manner
- Be responsible in the handling of all equipment and linens
- Ensure that all spills and breakage are attended to immediately
- Ensure that minors and intoxicated persons are not served alcoholic beverages
- Provide opening and closing inventory of spirits
- Mix drinks and control the beverage stock as per guidelines
- Have full knowledge of the beverage menus being offered at banquet functions
- Follow policies, procedures and service standards
- Have knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage products
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs.
- Occasional kneeling, pushing and pulling
- This position requires varied shifts availability, including evenings, late night and weekends
Education & Experience
- Previous bartending experience is required
- High school diploma
- Serving it right certificate
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Coast Hotels offers a variety of rewards, including competitive wages, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities and more!
Tap below to access our application system.