Coast Tsawwassen Inn, owned and operated by Century Group. A premium all-suite hotel, offering 90 comfortable and spacious rooms, banquet rooms, and fitness room. Consistently rated #1 in guest satisfaction and rated one of the finest hotels available within Coast Hotels.
Reporting to the Catering & Convention Manager and working closely with the Banquet Captain, the Banquet Server is responsible for providing superior customer service and upholding Coast Hotel’s quality standards.
Varying shifts are required.
- Acts as an Ambassador for Coast including greeting guests, making them feel welcome.
- Provides customer service through the completion of routine duties and tasks, and by following the close instructions of the Banquet Event Order.
- Responsible for the set-up of function rooms as laid out in the detailed Banquet Event Order.
- Responsible for the tear down and clean-up of all function rooms.
- Adheres to quality and industry standards when completing tasks.
- Checks on guest satisfaction and follows up on requests where possible and appropriate.
- Ensures the safety and security of the property, the Ambassadors and guests when completing tasks.
Education & Experience
- Serving it Right certificate is required.
- Hepatitis A vaccination is mandatory.
- Previous banquet experience is an asset.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be physically able to perform the duties of the position, including lifting up to 50lbs (need to be able to move chairs and tables).
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, evening and holidays.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities and more!
Tap below to access our application system.