Be part of Century Group where our people are engaged in our core values of community, collaboration and creativity.
Century Group Lands Corporation is now seeking an Assistant Resident Manager to work closely with our Property Management team.
Reporting to the Senior Resident Manager, the Assistant Resident Manager is responsible for the satisfactory management and maintenance of all locations in their portfolio.
- Maintain good tenant relations.
- Maintains the common areas of assigned sites to ensure they are clean, tidy and in good repair, including sweeping, vacuuming, minor maintenance repairs, leaf blowing and snow removal as necessary, following the building checklist.
- Inspections of buildings to ensure cleanliness, safety.
- Answer phones and show suites as requested.
- Approve applications, fill out tenancy agreements and collect security deposits.
- Move in procedures – keys provided, inspection reports, explain building rules.
- Collect rents 1st of month and deliver termination notices as needed.
- Requests to head office for letters, notices and memos
- Move out procedures – move out inspection report completed, collect keys and change locks.
- Place Hydro back into Century Group’s name.
- Clean suites as required.
- Maintenance Requests as required.
- Complete any reports or documentation as required (ie: noise disturbance reports).
- Ensure the buildings are safely and efficiently managed and maintained.
- Follow established company guidelines for completing and reporting tenant information.
- After hours on call as required.
Education & Experience
Requires Grade 12 education. Experience in a Resident Caretaker position, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is preferred. Building Manager Certificate is preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with the Residential Tenancy Act is preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be physically able to perform janitorial work light maintenance
Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking a challenge… just like you!
Tap below to access our application system.
17 May 2019
1 September 2019