Coast Tsawwassen Inn, owned and operated by Century Group. A premium all-suite hotel, offering 90 comfortable and spacious rooms, banquet rooms, and fitness room. Consistently rated #1 in guest satisfaction and rated one of the finest hotels available within Coast Hotels.
Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, the Cook is responsible for preparing a variety of menu items in a catering kitchen, maintaining food safe standards, kitchen cleanliness, and a positive work environment.
- Ensures food preparation and service delivery standards are consistently achieved and maintained.
- Prepares and follow daily prep sheet.
- Prepares and cooks food as outlined on the BEO (Banquet Event Order).
- Cleans and organizes kitchen at all times
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment
- Is committed to working safely, including adherence to food safety regulations, hygiene and cleanliness.
- Maintains a positive attitude that promotes teamwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned and directed by Kitchen Manager.
Education & Experience
- Level 1 food safe
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Passion for producing great food every day
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, multi-functional team environment required
- Demonstrated superior customer service required
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated “Win together” mentality
- Must be able to lift 50lb
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is essential
- Able to work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays
Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, flexible work schedules, hotel discounts, staff meals, training & development, career advancement opportunities & more!
Tap below to access our application system.
11 September 2019
1 December 2019