March 22, 2019
Community Engagement Program Guidelines
Century Group's Community Engagement Program is an intentional giving strategy focussed on building community in the areas where we do business. It is a people-centred business philosophy that includes volunteering, financial and in-kind contributions.
Sponsorship Application Guidelines
To be considered for a future sponsorship, please submit your written application and include the following:
- A brief outline of the program or project with a summary of expected outcomes
- The scope and/or amount of the request
- An overview of the group or organization, with a list of people involved, and
- Commitments that meet our principles and criteria as outlined below.
Four principles guide in our decisions to collaborate with those groups and organizations that are actively engaged in building community:
- To support the varied communities in which and for whom we do business
- To engage our employees in projects or in ongoing support
- To contribute time and energy in preference to solely financial gifts
- To establish a connection between the 'giver' and the 'receiver'
Preference is given to groups and organizations that:
- Are not-for-profit with good public exposure
- Demonstrate widespread community involvement and benefit a range of stakeholders
- Allow us to influence how the contribution is to be spent, or in-kind donation is to be used
- Offer long term partnerships of up to 3 years
- Provide our staff with opportunities to actively provide support
- Show how Century Group is acknowledged on outreach materials (in print and online).
Please email your request to Giving@CenturyGroup.ca